Is your hair short, brittle or dry? Are you looking for products to stimulate the growth of frizzy, curly or straight hair? Just as you nourish yourself in the morning, at noon and in the evening to be in good shape, your hair also needs to be nourished for rapid regrowth. To boost hair growth, all you have to do is take care of it.
In today's world, having long, strong, shiny hair is a symbol of beauty and elegance. All over the world, there are millions of age-old practices for hair growth. Discover the various natural hair growth accelerators around the world and the best ways to stimulate hair growth when you are alone at home.
In India, hair is cared for and enhanced through beauty rituals passed down from generation to generation such as Ayurveda to Promote Hair Growth. According to Ayurveda, healthy hair reflects the overall health of a person. Also to keep their hair long, strong and shiny, Indians practice a hair routine with baths of Ayurvedic plant oils and powders:
- Henna: Henna is a natural dye that has been used by Indians for thousands of years for body painting, but also to make hair soft and shiny. There are three types of henna: natural (also used to dye hair), neutral and black. The latter, with its enormous risk of allergies, is not recommended by the French Agency for the Safety of Products.
- Shikakai powder: Cleansing powder used as a shampoo to make hair soft and silky, in the same way as henna, it encourages hair growth and combats dandruff.
- Aritha powder: recommended for oily hair, it allows, like shikakai powder, to clean the hair in depth without damaging it.
- Brahmi powder: It is used as a hair strengthening mask and can be combined with other powders to revitalise the hair.
- Alma powder: Rich in vitamin C, it prevents hair loss and regenerates hair.
- Maka powder: Nowadays, organic maka is consumed as a food supplement in powder or capsule form. It has energizing properties and is a superfood composed of several nutrients (Vitamin C, B1, B2, B6...) excellent for hair growth.
- Vegetable oils: Extracted from grains and fruits of oil plants, they are composed of many vitamins for the happiness of your hair fibre. There are several types, the most popular used as essential oils for hair growth are: coconut, castor, jojoba, apricot, avocado, sweet almond and argan oils.
The tradition in southwest China is very special. Women in this region cut their hair only once in their lives and practice hair care rituals with rice water. In some parts of the country, natural ginger products are also very popular for hair growth.
In Africa, braids and hairstyles are long-standing traditions that help stimulate hair growth. Combined with this, the use of natural powders and oils ensures faster hair growth.
Nourishing hair at home: products and tips
To nourish your hair at home, there is nothing better than regular hair care with a natural product that you apply 2-3 times a day with a scalp massage to grow and revitalise your hair. Depending on what you want for your hair you can choose different methods:
- Washing your hair with adapted and natural shampoos
- Take oil baths (olive, coconut, argan...) before using a shampoo that is too aggressive for your hair
- Regularly take natural hair baths with avocado, egg, banana...
7 Days Hair Growth, an all-in-one serum, approved by experts
7 Days is a natural hair growth accelerator made up of several hair nutrients including ginger, vitamin B and E, ginseng... It is suitable for all hair types (frizzy, curly, straightened, broken, damaged...) and is used 2 to 3 times a day. No need for a long ritual for its use, a massage of the scalp 2 to 3 minutes after application is more than enough to increase the speed of hair growth 2 to 3 times. This product is used by millions of people around the world, especially in France and India. Be proud of your hair and your elegance with 7 Days Hair Growth.